Red Deer Catholic Regional Schools (RDCRS) is pleased to advise that RYCOR Online Payments is now available online. This convenient new tool is accessible through the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
Methods of payment include Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard and Debit MasterCard.
Please note: Interac Debit cards cannot be processed online at this time.
How do I use RYCOR Online Payments?
1. Visit your school’s website.
2. Click on Quick Links to access PowerSchool.
3. Sign in using your PowerSchool Username and Password. If you have forgotten either/or, click the link “Forgot username password?” and follow the instructions.
4. Click on link, ‘School Fees and Forms’, located on the left-hand side.
5. Please follow the instructions provided on screen when you are taken to RYCOR. If you have questions, please contact the school office.
*RYCOR can only be accessed via PC/Tablet, the program does not work using the PowerSchool app.*
What if I have more than one child to pay fees for?
All students within the RDCRS division must be linked in your PowerSchool Parent Account in order for them to appear together under your online payment parent account. With a few simple mouse clicks, parents can view assessed fees, any outstanding balances, and pay for all of their children in a single transaction.
Will the school continue to accept school fee payments by cash or cheque?
1. Yes. However, it is our long-term goal to have all fees paid using RYCOR Online Payments. RYCOR will provide Parents /Guardians with the convenience and ease of making payments from the comfort of your home, 24hrs a day.
Thank you for your support in using RYCOR Online Payments! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the school office.